Woo hoo! Here we are. Day 24. And, one of my favorite topics: Just what do you wear when hosting a fabulous soireé?? I've got you covered. Below are four options for four different occasions. However, they can be worn to several different functions.
Let's get started...
1. The Casual Dinner Affair
- this is perfect for a casual dinner with close friends.
- great for BBQs and clam bakes.
- the colors of the jewelry coordinate with the outfit, keeping it cohesive.
- leopard print shoes are always in season. always. always. always.
2. The Sultry Cocktail Affair
- this is one debonair cocktail dress.
- requires a martini in one hand, and motion of authority in the other.
- perfect for fundraising dinners, formal affairs, and evening weddings.
3. The Everything Shower Affair
- baby, wedding, engagement, house-warming, whatever kind of shower.
- you need to put in some effort when attending a shower (totally a lost art with generation-y!).
- this dress is perfect for morning or afternoon showers, dinners out, etc.
4. The Charity Luncheon or Business Meeting
- keep it simple with a daring skirt like this.
- deep red lips gives you a boost of confidence to lead the way!
- pencil skirts scream "pumps!!"
- fancy bracelet adds a bit of whimsy and trendiness to the whole she-bang.
- this outfit would look super at an afternoon/early evening wedding.
Do you have a go-to outfit of choice when hosting or attending an occasion??
Happy Friday, Sweet Friends!!