It's officially Spring, and it's cool in the mornings, warm in the afternoon. The birds are singing and the trees are budding!
Here are some options for dresses this season. Great to wear with flats as a casual look, or dress it up with a pair of nude pumps. On the weekend, you could add a pair of woven wedges and be set for the day!
All these colors are in this season. Most of these are great to wear to the office with a cute cardigan or blazer over top. The maxi dresses would look trendy with a gold belt and funky gold jewelry.
Is your closet ready for Spring??
Here are a few tips when cleaning out your closet:
1. If you didn't wear it at all this past winter, give it away!
2. Take everything out and thoroughly clean inside your closet: dust, vacuum, etc
3. Put your clothing back according to color and in sleeve length order (sleeveless, short, long)
4. Using one type of hanger instantly makes your closet look tidy and neat. I love my Huggable Hangers!
5. Don't over-crowd your closet, let your clothes breathe! Not only will this help keep your clothing clean and wrinkle free, it also helps you in the morning getting dressed. Too many options and you are overwhelmed.
If it helps, while putting your clothing back in to you closet, photograph your clothes in outfits. Then, pin the photos on the inside of the door, or keep them handy in a close by album. This way, when you need a "go-to" outfit, you will have it right there, in color! Be sure to include jewelry options and shoes! Such a time saver in the long run!
Happy Wednesday, Sweet Friends!